Georgia Babies

Onesies

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

?

Question:

What brand of onesies are best? ?I didn't put them on the registry yet. ?When we registered a month ago, they were all on sale so the BRU folks told us to wait. ? Am I still too early? ?I have one shower coming up at the end of next month and another one at the end of January.

Thanks for your help. ?:)?

Re: Onesies

• We just used the Gerber Onsies from Target that come in a pack. They grow so fast that your little one won't be in them for long.  Also, based on the timing, you may want to to stock up on cozy foot pjs.
  • Honestly, I don't have a favorite brand.  To me, a onesie is a onesie.  It's more about having a TON of them that's important.  Gavin wears them everyday and usually goes through 2 a day.  More like 3-4 when he was a newborn.  Also, long sleeve ones are great for winter so make sure you get some of those.

• Loading the player...
  • I agree that a onsie is a onsie and that you need quantity more than anything else. That being said I used a lot of Carter';s b/c they come in sets of 5.?
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The cheap no name brands were harder to snap was my experience and let me tell you, my fingers got sore from all that diaper changing which entailed snapping and unsnapping of the PJs and onsies.....  I just used Gerber and carters.
  • In the first few weeks, she hated when I put the onesie over her head so the onesies (not t-shirts) that snapped on the sides also, like a kimono, were the best. ?They are hard to find in onesie (not t-shirt) but I found ours at Target by Gerber.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"