D.C. Area Babies

new mom get togethers

Anyone have a group that they love and care to share? In the alternative, anyone want to get together for lunch or walk with adult conversation?

I'm in Arlington and my daughter is a month old ...

Re: new mom get togethers

• I'd be up for a gtg!  I'm in McLean with a 3 month old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd be up for a gtg, too!  My daughter is 2 months old.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd be interested depending on when/where.  I'm in Prince William county.
  • I'm interested too.  I'm in Woodbridge.
  • I would be interested too--I'm in Falls Church and Nicholas is almost 4 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • hmm, ok, don't know that the 5 of us live close enough to make this work as one group, but maybe something near Tyson's corner? That I think is convenient for 3 of us and anyone else who wanted to join in that hasn't responded could also join in.

What about next Wednesday?

• Wednesday is bad for me.  Any other day next week would work and any where near Tyson's works for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I picked Wednesday randomly, so no problem with me if we do some other day.  Anyone else have a preference/conflict?
  • I picked Wednesday randomly, so no problem with me if we do some other day.  Anyone else have a preference/conflict?

Smacb - if nothing else, we can talk lawyer stuff :)

• Tysons is a bit too far for me, I'm in Ashburn, but I was going to suggest you check out meetup.com for a group you can join. I think Mamistad is no longer accepting new members
  • Sounds like fun.  Tysons, Wed or Fri (after 11:30) works great. 

DD just had her Santa pic with the famous Tysons Santa. 

• Friday afternoon is actually the only time I can't make it next week but I could probably do lunch that day ... how about that everyone?
  • I know I'm coming in late on this, but I'm in Falls Church with a 3 month old and would love to meet some other new moms.  Tysons works great for me.  I can do lunch depending on where, as I have a gluten issue and some restaurants aren't so friendly.  The best is PF Changs in Tysons, but Coastal Flats is also good for me.  If that is too picky, I'm sure I can find something wherever we go. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"