North Carolina Babies

Trip/ Babymoon suggestions

My husband and I are interested in going on a long weekend trip (probably around 4 days) sometime in September when I will be towards the end of my 2nd trimester. We love the beach but I have been to a lot of the beaches in NC and want to go somewhere new. Any suggestions for beach in SC, GA, or even FL or other places to go?

If we can find a good deal we aren't opposed to flying vs. driving. The mountains could be nice also but I think September would be early to see the foliage. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trip/ Babymoon suggestions

• We just got back from a babymoon at the Ballantyne in Charlotte. It was awesome!!! They have all kinds of packages to make it affordable. We got massages, used their beautiful indoor and outdoor pool and dh golfed. Best part is it was only 2.5 hours from Raleigh and we could do outlets and Ikea on way there and back to add to trip. Fun!!!! I have lots of suggestions for restaurants if you go, so let me know!!!
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • I LOVE the beach in September. If we can help it we always travel to the SC beaches that time of year. 

DS was born in early Sept so as long as I can we'll go for his bday making our own little tradition, and its awesome bc everyone has went back home to begin school etc so its nice an quiet.

We rent a 2bdrm condo on Hilton Head Island SC in the Sea Pines plantation off VRBO. https://www.vrbo.com/288130#ownerprofile

We have always had good luck, and its the perfect time of year down there. Plenty of options. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We love going to Tybee Island near Savannah. Its a quiet island and since Savannah is so close there is tons of things to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Charleston, SC is a great town to spend a long weekend in, especially if you've never been.
  • imageAdventurers:
    Charleston, SC is a great town to spend a long weekend in, especially if you've never been.

Any recommendations for the beaches around there? We were thinking of doing a beach there and then spending the nights in Charleston.

• Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
  • For Charleston beaches I like Isle of Palms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"