Snarky and T-TTC
Options

spotting 13dpiui

What a bummer of a day. I never thought I would have to grieve the loss of baby that I never had, but today, I am doing just that. My DH and I just had our 1st IUI after 3 years of TTC, and having unexplained infertility. Well today, 13dpiui, I started spotting. I know many BFP came after spotting, but I always spot about 5-7 day prior to AF. Didn't know how I would react to a BFN, but it's hitting me so hard. I feel in limbo of many decisions. I don't know if we should waste our money on more BFN with IUI, or if we should try IVF which we totally can't afford, or if we should adopt, which we also can't afford. How did all of you make those hard decisions?

Re: spotting 13dpiui

• Options
    LTF525LTF525 member

I got PG on IUI #3 for my first and #2 this time. I'd definitely do more IUIs, especially since you are undiagnoised. 

Are you working with an RE? Have they done a lap yet? After my first failed IUI I opted for a lap since I was OOP for treatment and and a lap would be covered. Turned out I had stage IV endo. 

Sorry about the spotting. It sucks.  

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am working with a RE, and I have heard nothing about lap. what is that? I have undergone HSG test, and multiple blood and x ray test, OOP sucks and only makes the situation more stressful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"