Two Under 2
Options

2u2 two diaper bags?

as my due date approaches i was wondering, are two diaper bags necessary? DS1 will be going to daycare a two days a week and they request you bring a bag for him, and for outings with ds2 i wanted to still have a bag.. any advice greatly appreciated!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2u2 two diaper bags?

• Options
    Daisy22Daisy22 member
    I have a JuJuBe BFF bag that I used for ds1 and ds2. I'll use it again when ds3 comes in a few weeks. I used it for the frist year with the boys. Now I just use one of their little PBK bookbags I have for outings. It usually just stays in the car since I don't really need it much.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have two diaper bags stocked for both kids.  One is our "main" diaper bag and has pretty much everything we would ever need for either kid.  The secondary bag has just the basics, and I usually send it with DD1 since she's older and needs less "stuff".

Originally it didn't occur to me that we'd need two bags, but DH and I go in opposite directions a lot, and often each take one kid, so it became necessary pretty early on. 

Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options

For going out with both kids, I just use one diaper bag.  Older DD just needs a few diapers and a sippy cup, so there's no need for a separate bag.  On weekends DH and I often split up so I take the main diaper bag for younger DS, and DH just throws some diapers and wipes into a backpack for DD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"