Military Families
Options

Any one had Detailer Orders before?

Just wondering what to expect from this? The hubbs is up for them, and I know it wont be like being on a ship which he has been for tht last 5 years, will it be like shore duty? Or like recruiting?

Just wondering, and info would be great! :o)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: Any one had Detailer Orders before?

• Options
    My husband was a detailer and while there was some travel involved, it wasn't much.  He did have some long days but it wasn't bad.  The worst part is dealing with people who will never be happy with their orders.  I experienced some friendships failing/changing as a result of my husband's job (people wanting him to pull favors or saying ugly things behind our backs), but all in all it wasn't terrible.  We both learned a lot about how the system really works which can be a good and bad thing.
    Mama to three boys Nathan Reese 9.05 Conrad Elijah 5.08 Ezekiel Drake "Zeke" 4.12
  • Options

Wow thank you for replying! i guess they are a VERY small community!

I am worried about this as well, as my hubby will be detailing E-6 and above, we dont want to make any of the wrong enemys!

Thank you again! I appreciate the advice, and I am so looking forward to a shore rotation! (5 years at sea is enough for me)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"