Cincinnati Babies

Quote needed please....

Hi gals...I need your creative minds. We have a small sitting area off the nurseries that used to be our office but are converting it into the place for the glidder and bookshelf so we can read to the kids, etc.

We want to put a nice quote on the wall...Ideas please???????

Thanks.

Re: Quote needed please....

• Hobby Lobby had some adhesive wall quotes that might work.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • What a great idea!  "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it."  That's all I've got right now.....I'll keep thinking.
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe too long but I like this one by Shel Silverstein...

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts.

Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. 

Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...

Anything can happen, child.  Anything can be."

• Oh I like Hannah and Bens.

Doodlebug has a nice one by her glider.  Its in her bio I forget exactly but it says something like 'How beautiful life is now that your in the world'

We have 'You'll Never Walk Alone'  aka Liverpool and Celtic soccer teams :)  that might be a good one for you too!

• Anything from "Oh the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss, something from "Guess How Much I Love You", lyrics from "What a Wonderful World" or When You Wish Upon a Star."
  • Granted it is from SATC, but I love it:  "We had each other, then we had you, now we have everything"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • go to www.etsy.com and search wall words. You will find more cute sayings than you'll know what to do with. Cute idea btw!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"