Special Needs

DS is 3 today!!!

I can't believe that DS is already 3 and in two days it will be 1 year since he was diagnosed with autism. Time flies. We have come a long way over this last year.

And on a side note: There was a huge drama fest over this weekend being DS's birthday weekend and my inlaws wanting to have a huge gathering. I said no and now I'm the mean one who is trying to keep people from seeing him. Confused

Re: DS is 3 today!!!

• Happy Birthday to your sweet DS and congrats on getting trough tr first year since diagnosis! I hope you get to celebrate and enjoy the day. 
  • imageSpockles:

I can't believe that DS is already 3 and in two days it will be 1 year since he was diagnosed with autism. Time flies. We have come a long way over this last year.

And on a side note: There was a huge drama fest over this weekend being DS's birthday weekend and my inlaws wanting to have a huge gathering. I said no and now I'm the mean one who is trying to keep people from seeing him. Confused

Happy 3rd Birthday!!

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"