January 2011 Moms
Options

Does anyone elses LO..

climb out of the crib? I can't take it anymore. Its making me crazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone elses LO..

• Options
    I thought she stopped?  E doesn't, yet.  I have a feeling it's coming though.  I've gone in and caught her trying to lift her leg up over it and she's gotten her foot stuck in the slots a few times trying. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Last night she got out twice, and then when H got up for work he told me she had done it at nap time too.  Got a tall gate at the doorway now, and the dresser very secure to the wall.  I watched her from the door that was barely cracked and she uses the side of the crib and the front to climb up and over, hang for a second, then drop down. She looked like a professional acrobat with a huge smile on her face. lol. When I opened the door and said "WHITNEY!!!" She smiled even bigger like "Look at me mom, I did it!!"

Oh lord. Just seems so soon.  Maybe we will spin the crib around again, I dont know what else to do.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Not yet ::knock on wood::

Can you please film it?

• Options
    We got home late tonight, I will do it tomorrow night. It is dang impressive.  Shes totally going to be in gynmnastics. lol

• Options

No - Justin never tried to climb out & Joshua does not act like he is interested in climbing out yet.

• Options
    Kain climbs out too!  His method sounds very similar.  I took every toy he had in bed out because he was using those to pile up at first, but now he knows.  I put a baby gate across his door so he can not escape.  Last night when I went to bed he was still in bed, sometime in the middle of the night I heard him and when I went to look he was asleep on the floor in front of the gate.  We are moving in a few weeks and I think when we do we will just give him the toddler bed, but i do not know how we are going to keep him in bed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagedebperdoo:
    Kain climbs out too!  His method sounds very similar.  I took every toy he had in bed out because he was using those to pile up at first, but now he knows.  I put a baby gate across his door so he can not escape.  Last night when I went to bed he was still in bed, sometime in the middle of the night I heard him and when I went to look he was asleep on the floor in front of the gate.  We are moving in a few weeks and I think when we do we will just give him the toddler bed, but i do not know how we are going to keep him in bed. 

I am terrified of doing the toddler bed now. I feel like she will never stay in it. Ugh!!

• Options
    oh man...not yet but you all are making me nervous. i close his door at night and have a baby gate at the top of the stairs so at least when he does do it i am somewhat safe(ish).
  • Options

No, but now I am worried about her trying to climb over the deck (around the same height)!! She is always supervised out there but still.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"