Alabama Babies

Christmas Cards

What is everyone planning for their Christmas cards- I'm not really the creative one when it comes to that and have been using ideas I found online on different websites for the past 2 years- however, I haven't really found anything that jumps out at me...

Any Idea/Suggestions

Re: Christmas Cards

• I love scrapblogs (www.scrapblog.com)  I did my birth announcements with them and then saved the JPG and uploaded it onto Snapfish.  my 5x7 announcements were .39 each.
  • I used Caroline's Santa pic and a template from Snapfish.  They came out adorable!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm using one of my card designs- they are 5x7 flat press printed cards and I'll probably have them printed on pearl.  Love it!  I'm so behind and haven't even finished my own card yet!

You can see some of my cards on my site under "clients" and enter cards as the password. 

• My sis took some pics of Jenna in her Christmas outfits last time we were home.  She designed some cards for me and had them printed at Costco.  Now I'm just waiting for her to ship them to me!  (Sorry, no help in the inspiration department - I'm just glad my sis is so talented!)
  • Stephanie is doing mine, but I still need to pick out the picture.  Maybe I need to let everyone here help me since I seem to have such a hard time making up my mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"