June 2012 Moms
Options

Lazy Uterus !!

With my due date this Friday - my doctor says ...i have a lazy uterus...and hence i have had no signs of labour so far ...

and the solution he offered : Take Stairs to your apartment on 12th floor every day...the more i climb stairs ... the better chance to get things started !!  

any of you got a lazy one as well ! ;  )

[ So happy for all the new mommies who have delivered ]  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lazy Uterus !!

• Options

I would pass out if I tried 12 flights of stairs!  One flight has me winded these days.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My uterus would be very offened- hrmph.

But seriously- good luck! Im going on my 2 laps around the park now. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not sure about my uterus but my doc said my cervix is "uncooperative".  WTF!
  • Options

I like to say that my uterus/brain/baby are highly independent and have their own schedule.

Don't worry too much.  It's not a big deal that nothing is happening before your due date.  Lots of Moms have zero progress, until the moment they go into labor.

Also, there are lots of crazy options, in addition to stair climbing.  So, jump your hubby while eating spicy Chinese and sipping RRL tea.   Bounce on your pilates ball, while taking your EPO.  And don't forget to make an appointment with the accupuncturist.  And walk, walk, walk, walk.   Good Luck!

• Options

imagenotfrancie:
    I am not sure about my uterus but my doc said my cervix is "uncooperative".  WTF!

My OB said mine was "crummy".  Lol thanks doc!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"