North Carolina Babies

Outer Banks photography question?

My family and I are traveling to OBX in August and would like to get some pictures taken while we are down there. I have looked into it a little bit but the prices seem INSANE! The cheapest I found was around 600 just for a sitting fee and a CD of the pics.

I thought I would ask you ladies if you have a photographer who maybe just takes pics on the side that is cheaper than that, that would obviously take pictures in OBX. When I have my daughters pictures taken around here, my photographer only charges 180 for sitting and CD together. I am willing to pay more than that but not 600. Is that a normal price for your area?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Outer Banks photography question?

• You should check out Tina Dean!  We used her two summers ago.  She was FABULOUS, the pictures were wonderful and she was very reasonable!  Here's her website.

https://www.tinadeanimages.com/

• Which week will you be there exactly?  I know someone that visits and does sessions while she is there and someone else willing to do the same if the timing works with either of them.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAngelPack:
    Which week will you be there exactly?  I know someone that visits and does sessions while she is there and someone else willing to do the same if the timing works with either of them.

We are arriving on August 25th and on September 1st....that would awesome if that would work out :)

• imageelissaann26:

You should check out Tina Dean!  We used her two summers ago.  She was FABULOUS, the pictures were wonderful and she was very reasonable!  Here's her website.

https://www.tinadeanimages.com/

Thanks! I FB messaged her and am waiting to hear back!

• Where exactly on the Outer Banks are you going to be?  I live in Beaufort and know plenty here but might can forward you to a few good ones b/c I have tons of family in Hatteras.
  • imageKelly4476:

imageAngelPack:
    Which week will you be there exactly?  I know someone that visits and does sessions while she is there and someone else willing to do the same if the timing works with either of them.

We are arriving on August 25th and on September 1st....that would awesome if that would work out :)

• imageKelly4476:

imageAngelPack:

• imageKelly4476:

imageAngelPack:

Send me an email at nestie.angelpack@gmail.com.  You overlap with one person.

• imageNikiS6xx:
    Where exactly on the Outer Banks are you going to be?  I live in Beaufort and know plenty here but might can forward you to a few good ones b/c I have tons of family in Hatteras.

We will be in Southern Shores. I would love some info! My email is Kelly4476 at cinci.rr.com. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"