Connecticut Babies

in home daycare new haven area?

hi all!  i am having my second little boy in mid-Feb and am trying to research some alternate daycare options.  (to put my 2-year-old and infant in the current daycare full time is almost a wash salary-wise.)  does anyone have experience with an in-home daycare that i might put a 2-year-old and 4-5 month-old?  i live in hamden and work in new haven... 

Re: in home daycare new haven area?

• i'm due in april, and am also looking at home daycares because of the low cost. i have several that i will be checking out so i will let you know, but if you find anything/hear about any one in particular please share the info as i would be interested! i'll be sure to do the same:) good luck:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What did u come up with?
  • Loading the player...
  • i found a place in westville. really great values in teaching/routine/discipline; i'll be starting her there in september since that is when she has an opening. in the meantime, she'll be cared for by an aunt since i go back to work in mid-july. unfortunately, at home daycares of her size only allows up to 6 children and only one under 2 years old. i'll ask her if she has any other recommendations if you are still looking...did you find anything? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"