January 2011 Moms

Smell Good Stuff

Other than cleaning, what do you use to keep your house smelling fresh and yummy? Candles? Plug ins? Wax?

I have a bunch of B&BW Wall Flowers, but they barely last 3 weeks. They're strong enough to gag you and then - nothing. I'm looking for something that's safe for LO, but also reasonably priced and long lasting (or short lasting but extra super cheap, lol).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Smell Good Stuff

• Candles from Swan creek candle and scentsy. I love scentsy!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRosieBcheeks98:
    Candles from Swan creek candle and scentsy. I love scentsy!!!

What do you get from Scentsy? I've heard a lot about the wax bars but I'm not sure where I could put them that DD wouldn't get into it.

• Loading the player...
  • I will ditto the Swan Creek. I was there yesterday, and bought a crazy amount. But they smell amazing, and last forever.  Its actually a strong scent too.  What scents do you like SH? I could send you a few to try.  Its like a Yankee Candle or Party Lite times 10.

Right now I am using lilac, and have white linen up next. lol.  I always keep something going because I swear my house smells like I have two dogs sometimes, and I have no idea why.

• B&BW plug ins are garbage. At first they are great, and it seems like they die down, or I become immune to it.  I am so pro B&BW since I worked there through college, but those are disapointing.

• I like febreeze. Is that weird? Also, I have this Method all purpose cleaning spray that smells so good that I use it on everything because I love how it smells.

I used to use those tea light wax melt things to make my place smell good. Haven't used them lately though. 

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DH just plugged in one of those odor neutralizer things but I wouldn't put it near JT and I'm not sure how expensive they are. We also have a Febreeze plug in deodorizer but again not in a plug JT has access to. Both are helping a ton as no matter how hard I try my house typically smells like his massive shitty diapers. Since DH did this just yesterday I have been impressed, especially since I cooked with onions & garlic and the house doesn't smell any more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"