Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Pediped shoes

A friend recommended Pedipeds for early walking shoes because they have a good grip, etc.  Just wondering if any of you have experience/advice with these?  Also, DD wears size 2 right now.  Is that equivalent to the 6-12 month Pediped size?  Thanks! 

Re: Pediped shoes

• Options
    I love pediped shoes for early walkers. They seem really comfortable. I can't help on the size but when I'm unsure of the correct size, I order the same shoe in two or three different sizes from Piperlime or Zappos or another site that offers free returns. Then I just send back the ones that don't fit.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I used pediped for both kids when early walkers and even buy the grip n go for toddlers. They are really well made, super comfortable, (my dd will complain if anything even touches her skin wrong) and personally think they are worth every $ 

We also use see Kai run which is similar in quality.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageseethesmiles:
    I can't help on the size but when I'm unsure of the correct size, I order the same shoe in two or three different sizes from Piperlime or Zappos or another site that offers free returns. Then I just send back the ones that don't fit.

this!

• Options

We love Pediped shoes! They are the only ones I get for both kids. They have a printable size chart online that you can use and it is accurate. I have used it for both little ones.

DD is currently still in 0-6 but I did order 2 pairs of 6-12 because she will be in them soon. I hope this helps. :)

• Options

On the contrary, I found the bottoms of these shoes to be extremely slippery! DS slid at his doctor's office when he was around 14months and cut his ear open on the side of the trash can. Those shoes were terrible!

• Options
    imagebparkhur:

On the contrary, I found the bottoms of these shoes to be extremely slippery! DS slid at his doctor's office when he was around 14months and cut his ear open on the side of the trash can. Those shoes were terrible!

I agree, they are slippery.  Yesterday I saw this thread, found that a local mom & pop shoe store carries them and went and got a pair.  Luckily they were on sale.  I might try buffing the bottoms so they aren't slippery like we do with our adult shoes.   

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetmwishful:
    imagebparkhur:

I agree, they are slippery.  Yesterday I saw this thread, found that a local mom & pop shoe store carries them and went and got a pair.  Luckily they were on sale.  I might try buffing the bottoms so they aren't slippery like we do with our adult shoes.   

We tried buffing the bottoms, but unfortunately, it didn't really help : (

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"