Multiples

Recommend your diaper bag!

This is something I need to cross off my to-buy list!! 
BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Recommend your diaper bag!

• dganczdgancz member

I still have not gotten one, but the ones that I have seen rec. on here are:

Skip Hop twin duo

Ju ju be prepared and

PBB Boxy backpack

There are probably some more, these just happen to repeat themselves.

I think I am going to go with the skip hop and then a smaller one. 

• Love my Skip Hop Double. It fits everything for the twins, plus a spare change of clothes and sippy for DD1 too.

I sometimes use a smaller bag for a quick errand, but I still keep the Skip Hop in the car, with all my extra/spare things.

The only negative is that because it's so big, I tend to fill it with everything I could possibly need (I'm always prepared though), but it can get really heavy. Also, keep in mind that they advertise that it hooks onto a side by side stroller, but I have the Combi Twin and the bag is too heavy. It pulls the stroller over backwards. I still have to hang it like a normal bag for this not to happen. It fits great on my DSNG and my Joovy Caboose Triple sit and stand though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Fisher Price "On the Go" Diaper Backpack. Holds quite a bit and very comfortable straps. It also has additional clips so you can clip it to the handle of the DSNG or even a shopping cart. It stays on my shoulder, even when I have to carry both carriers and herd my 3 yr old to the van.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• I am loving my thirty-one bag, I think its the utility bag about 28-30 bucks. I could fit 14 bottles in the outside pockets alone if I wanted (Dr. Brown bottles) and then the whole inside is free. It doesn't zip shut or anything though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mars724mars724 member

imagebenz2010:
    I am loving my thirty-one bag, I think its the utility bag about 28-30 bucks. I could fit 14 bottles in the outside pockets alone if I wanted (Dr. Brown bottles) and then the whole inside is free. It doesn't zip shut or anything though.

I have an Eddie Bauer bag I love.

Unrelated, I love ur baby names! 

Married 07/2011 <3
    ID Twin girls 04/2012 <3<3
    Baby #3 Due Jan. 2017  <3

• Thanks for all the feedback!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • My twins club told me to get the skip hop twin duo bag so I got that one and splurged also on the Tania by Storksac- Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba carry it- I love how roomy and comfy it is. The cheapest I found it was Amazon.com.
  • love the Petunia pickle bottom I got it is huge !
    BabyName Ticker ID Twin girls born June 10,2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"