Toddlers: 24 Months+

Rec. your pool floaties!

DD hasn't had any formal swim lessons but was doing pretty well last summer. Of course she still needed to always be in arms reach. What are you planning on getting this summer so they can have a little freedom ( of course still close by to an adult)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rec. your pool floaties!

• aglennaglenn member

We have foam arm floats that we got from DD's swim class that are great.  Double up (two on each arm) and she can swim all around.  She loves them!   Link below (no clicky--on my phone).  

https://waterbabiesstore.com/arm-floats-foam.html

• We have puddle jumper and love it.

She can float by herself the second time she went in.

• Loading the player...
  • We're actually on vacation right now (bumping from the balcony of our house, looking at the ocean!).  We also are big fans of the puddle jumpers.  She has done really well in the pool.  Our swim instructor recommended it to us.
  • Another recommendation for Puddle Jumpers.  Best float we've ever used.  I wish these had been invented when my girls were younger.  DS can basically swim with it on.  He has never fought us putting it on either. 
  • Puddle jumpers are a Coast Guard approved life saving devise. DS wears one anytime we are at or around the pool. If there were an issue it flips the child to their back and keeps their face out of the water. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone! I will def be getting DD one of these. I saw a friends daughter wearing one last summer and seemed really good. One thing, my DD is 27 pounds, I know it's a dumb question but the puddle jumper says 30-50 pounds. That should be fine right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"