October 2012 Moms
Options

I really, really want to buy more mat clothes

But I don't need to. GAH. Anyone else? I saw such cute things today.
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I really, really want to buy more mat clothes

• Options
    I do! I really want to return to The Gap, my favorites are from there, but I am trying to hold off another month.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    Me. I went to buy a pair of motherhood spanx today for a dress I have and I ended up spending 75 dollars on other stuff. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just go shopping at the thrift store, so I don't feel bad buying another shirt when its only $3.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I really do need to shop for more maternity clothes.  Most of my maternity clothes were hand me downs last time so I don't have much that I purchased.  And my body shape is just so different now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options

Yes! I've stopped going to the mall just so that I don't have the temptation. I would love to get some more cute dresses for the summer though.

BabyName Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTTC for 6 years. Me:RPL,DH:MFI motility and numbers
    March 2010 IVF#1- BFP born 11.29.10, became an angel 04.12.11
    June 2011 FET#1- BFN
    July 2011 FET#2- BFP, MC at 5 wks
    January 2012 IVF#2- BFP, EDD moved to Oct 5th
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    I agree...it's so hard because I would usually be shopping for new regular summer stuff but I won't fit into any of it this year! Waahh :(  **First world problem**

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    I know!  I keep walking by these high end maternity stores, and the stuff in the windows is so much cuter than anything I own.  But I just can't bring myself to spend that much money and things I don't need (and will only wear a few months!).
    Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Me too!  I'm holding off as long as possible because I already have a full wardrobe and I really suspect some of the stuff I have is not going to fit in late 3rd Tri...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm currently stalking Old Navy online right now for my sizes to come back available.  I don't really have anymore money to buy stuff, but I want to be cute while I'm pregnant!! 

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
  • Options
    I'm actually trying to get away with buying as little maternity stuff as possible. We plan for this to be our last, so I'd rather not spend the money on it. I had a lot of stuff and was given a lot. So far the only maternity stuff I've bought is a swimsuit, a pair of shorts and a pair of cargo capri pants. I might have to buy some stuff once I get really big, but I am hoping I can make due.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    YES!! I am trying hard to stay away but there are so many cute dresses and tops out there.  I need to stay away from the stores and online shopping.  This is my third and final pregnancy and I promised myself I wouldn't go crazy with maternity clothes, however with my first two pregnancies I was newly pregnant in the summer and didn't need maternity clothes and my 2nd was born before summer (May 30th).  Oh well, I'm hoping someone can borrow the clothes after I am done with them or I'll consign them. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    I do too! I need to get myself under control. I am obsessed with Old Navy maternity. I have a ton of stuff but still want more..everything is too cute.

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"