June 2012 Moms

Stripped membranes

Hey If any of you have had this done, how long after did you get consistent contractions?
LdyWills BabyName Ticker

Re: Stripped membranes

• Got it done yesterday- and not feeling too much different unless Im walking alot too. I cant tell if its from the stripping or from the fact Im almost due.
  • Had it done Monday. I'm still waiting.   I'll get it done again tomorrow though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I had it done at 40w 6d with DS. I started cramping right away and woke up the next morning with contractions, but it was still 30 hours before DS was born.

I had it done at 39w with DD. It did nothing.  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got it done yesterday too. I bled lightly for about 6 hours and then it stopped. Today after work my mucus plug came out and there was a little blood in it, both reddish and brownish so now I don't know if it's bloody show + plug or if it's just leftovers from yesterday's stripping. 

Not that it makes me feel anymore in control because of course with everything else in pregnancy it could me i could go into labor tonight or not for another week, which is the most frustrating part. I feel like unless your water breaks there are no clear answers on what's going on.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 40+ weeks...My EDD was Monday and I had it done on Tuesday.  I'm still here... still nothing but some mild contractions that come and go with the wind. I bled for a little bit and was a little crampy but not too bad.  
    I was planning to be a May 2012 first time mom, but unless this little guy squeaks out between now and midnight... that's not going to happen! 

Good luck, everyone! 
  • I haven't had it done yet this pg, but with my first I was in labor about 5 hours later.  Whether that was what did the trick or not, I don't know...
  • Not sure-- I am going to try it for the first time on Wednesday if LO doesn't show up by then.
  • I had my sweep and stretch this afternoon and no contractions just cramping.

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Getting it done Monday, if no LO by then. We are hoping the full moon this weekend, starts things on their own! Good luck!
  • Had it done yesterday @ 11 AM, I was due on May 29th. No bleeding, very light cramping afterwards, contractions (but I have been having BH forever, so I wouldn't say it was from that). Still here, and still pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"