Cloth Diapering

AW adorable husband moment

I'm driving down to visit my mom tomorrow, so I decided to use sposies for the trip, and wash all the diapers tonight (I LOVE coming home to no backed up chores, but I digress...).

I told my husband to go ahead and put her in a sposie tonight so I could get all the diapers done.  He was like, "But will it be okay having in her one overnight?"

I said, "What do you think normal people do?"

He just blinked at me and then giggled.

image  image  image

Re: AW adorable husband moment

• Us cloth diaperers are the normal ones. What are you talking about? Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Too funny :)

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, that's cute. lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • Holy typos.  Ha!  When does baby brain go away again?
    image  image  image

• imageTeneniel:
    Holy typos.  Ha!  When does baby brain go away again?
    It doesn't. Because by the time it might they are teenagers and they slowly suck away your sanity! (I have a 16 year old step daughter.)
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• imagenoryang:
    imageTeneniel:
    Holy typos.  Ha!  When does baby brain go away again?
    It doesn't. Because by the time it might they are teenagers and they slowly suck away your sanity! (I have a 16 year old step daughter.)

Yeah, I used to coach equine 4H.  My best friend is a horse trainer and I told her I'm shipping her all of my daughters from ages 11-23.  Smile

image  image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"