August 2012 Moms
Options

TMI alert.. hemmrhoids?

anyone dealing with these? suddenly, after a seriously symptom free pregnancy.. i hit 29 weeks and they are just popping up everywhere, good, bad and the weird. 
Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: TMI alert.. hemmrhoids?

• Options
    Novem06Novem06 member
    Yes. I got my hemi friend from pushing DS out. He's come back to say hello in full force. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    As someone who has had bowel/intestional problems my whole life, I had 1 before I was preg. with DD, but they got worse with her.  TMI alert, but I have both internal and external ones and I need to have them removed after this LO is born.  The internal ones are starting to cause a problem, when even after I had DD, I really didn't notice any of them.  Luckily, I've heard from friends that they usually go away after you have your baby. Hope yours don't cause too much trouble and go away!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMedhp00:

imagehalvorsonl00:
    As someone who has had bowel/intestional problems my whole life, I had 1 before I was preg. with DD, but they got worse with her.  TMI alert, but I have both internal and external ones

Ditto to this with the bowel/intestinal problems. I've had hemorrhoids for several years along with polyps. I had them removed when I had to have a fistulectomy. I've had a few hemorrhoids, but not near as bad as I used to have. It's so important to not get constipated or have hard stools that you have to forcefully push out. I'm sure my hemorrhoids will become inflamed during the delivery, but I'm trying my best to keep the situation in check now. You can ask your doctor about some suggestions. I usually take a warm bath when they are inflamed along with good ol' preparation H and witch hazel pads. Good luck! I know they can be painful and uncomfortable.

Its weird because I've been more likely to have loose stool than hard. It just started today, and I don't recall any straining or anything. :-/ I walk and am on my feet for 10 hours a day. This shall be swell.. 

Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I got one small one towards the end of my last pregnancy. That "small" one got so friggin huge from all the pushing and what not ( I'm guessing) with delivery. Some days it acts up, but most days I don't notice it. I have heard that third tri is when they can start to flare up again. JOY.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Options

Yeah.  I guess I should have something embarrassing because I passed my 1 hour glucose test and I haven't really gained that much weight.  Oh well.

It sucks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"