2nd Trimester

how accurate was your u/s?

Had  our sex determination u/s... ut tech kinda left a doubt. She said it was girl  but seemed to be doubting it. How accurante wwas anyines sex determination u/s at 16 weeks?

Re: how accurate was your u/s?

• At 16 weeks 2 days, we saw little boy parts. I have my actual a/s next Thursday, I'll let you know then. Sorry I'm not much help.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well my baby isnt born yet buy my U/S tech today said without any doubt is was a girl. So I think it probably just depends on the angle they can get the picture. And I know as the baby gets bigger its probably much more accurate because their parts are so much bigger.
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We definitely saw his parts at 16 weeks--very obvious that he was a he!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • 16 weeks is still a little early...I wouldn't buy anything pink until you get another look at your anatomy ultrasound.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At 16 weeks they told me it was a girl and then at 20 weeks it was still a girl. At my last appointment at 24 weeks she maintained her girlhood. Thank goodness because her nursery is already painted coral and she has a full wardrobe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been looking at this site, it shows you how different the genitals are at different stages. It made me feel a lot better about my ultrasound coming up at 16 weeks 4 days! As long as the tech can get the right angle, I am confident in the determination!
  • imagejenaliat:
    I have been looking at this site, it shows you how different the genitals are at different stages. It made me feel a lot better about my ultrasound coming up at 16 weeks 4 days! As long as the tech can get the right angle, I am confident in the determination!

Whats the website?

• At 12 weeks tech said it was a boy.......at 16 weeks tech at elective US said it was a boy and anatomy scan confirmed at 21 1/2 weeks still all boy :) Mine was accurate!

• imagejodiewingert:

imagejenaliat:
    I have been looking at this site, it shows you how different the genitals are at different stages. It made me feel a lot better about my ultrasound coming up at 16 weeks 4 days! As long as the tech can get the right angle, I am confident in the determination!

Whats the website?

Bless. Pregnancy brain!! SORRY!!

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"