December 2012 Moms

XP (FB) Anyone else missing alcohol?

2»

Re: XP (FB) Anyone else missing alcohol?

• LuffJooLuffJoo member

The exact opposite.  The thought of it, or seeing someone else drink it makes me gag. And we are/were regular drinkers.  He's a HUGE beer nut and SoCal has a tonne of breweries so explains it...

I did have one sip a couple weeks ago when DH had a pint of a local I've wanted to try, but I didn't enjoy it, even though I could tell I'd really like it non-PG.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mimosas.... I so miss going to my sunday brunch spot & having them. my favorite texmex spot is now serving the watermelon margaritas... 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just telling my H I had a dream over the weekend where I indulged in a vodka tonic! =[
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My most major craving with kiddo was Guinness.  DH actually developed  a taste for it since I made him order it when we were out in 2nd and 3rd tri so I could have sips. 

This time around the thought of beer makes me a little sick.  that will pass and i will be sad most of the summer.  a corona with lime sounds amazing, actually.  probably it's just the lime. 

if someone could make a non alcoholic beer that tastes exactly like a corona, i would love them forever.  sadly, most non alcoholic beer tastes like ass.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Miss it so much.  But, the thought of drinking doesn't sound tasty to me right now.  How's that for pregnant logic.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJenniatONU:

I'm not like, OMG I NEED IT!

But there have been times were a bottle of sparkling wine or a nice fish-bowl sized margarita sounds perfect. 

:)

THIS. 

IAmPregnant Ticker image BFP #1 - 10/16/11 - m/c 10/30/11 @ 6 weeks BFP #2 - 04/01/12 - "please be our sticky baby!"
  • Oh yes! Sunday brunch has never been the same...I went with my 3 besties last Sunday and the bottomless mimosas were flowing! Of course, I di not partake, but they looked amazing. Who goes to brunch just for the food! lol
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"