2nd Trimester

no nausea barely any symptoms... is this normal?

i know i should count my lucky stars... but i cant help but wonder if its normal or not... anybody else that hasnt experienced MS... the only thing i have experienced was exhaustion but even that is fading away... im not a masochist i swear i just wish i could have a daily reminder that my little one is really there lol i cant wait for my next ultrasound just so i could see my LO again that seems to be my only reassurance =)

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: no nausea barely any symptoms... is this normal?

• Relax.  It's not normal.  It's better than normal.  I was lucky enough to never experience morning sickness or sore breats or any of the other "normal" first trimester symptoms.  My mid-pregnancy u/s showed a perfectly healthy baby and now I feel him moving around every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • eebaehreebaehr member

imagelisastro:
    Relax.  It's not normal.  It's better than normal.  I was lucky enough to never experience morning sickness or sore breats or any of the other "normal" first trimester symptoms.  My mid-pregnancy u/s showed a perfectly healthy baby and now I feel him moving around every day.

All of this lol..many women have gloated, eh I mean told me, about their magical no-symptom pregnancy, and they all had healthy babies to show for it.

• Loading the player...
  • savishsavish member
    I've had no symptoms since I was 8 weeks. No physical ones anyway, I'd take them any day over my crazy emotions. Really it's normal for a lot of women, and it's hard to relax when you don't feel pregnant! I bought a doppler and it eased my worries so much to hear that heartbeat. Now I feel her break dancing in there all the time, and still no symptoms.
  • LorMorLorMor member
    Sounds like my friend's pregnancy - no symptoms other than exhaustion the whole way through.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never had morning sickness.  I had a handful of times that I felt nausea, but that's it. 
  • i understand exactly how you feel! It can be a scary sometimes. Around 13 weeks, my symptoms started fading away. I too wish i had some sign daily just to let me know that everything is ok. My doc said its normal. I have 2 more weeks until i see my lo and I'm so excited! good luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• I'm the same way! No morning sickness, sore breasts, food aversions, serious craving... nothing!  I'm tired a lot but every one of us is tired! Our bodies are working overtime!!
    I love that I'm having such an easy pregnancy so far and it doesn't worry me at all. My dr said it's actually quite common to have few symptoms. Everyone reacts differently to pregnancy, just like anything else. We're the lucky ones! :)
    With all the trouble I'm having just finding something to wear.. I'm glad I don't feel sick on top of it! I'd never leave the house! lol
    I just hope I get to feel LO moving soon. My first ultrasound isn't til July 5th so I haven't gotten to see him/her yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• I was this way and ended up with twins!
  • imagelisastro:
    Relax.  It's not normal.  It's better than normal.  I was lucky enough to never experience morning sickness or sore breats or any of the other "normal" first trimester symptoms.  My mid-pregnancy u/s showed a perfectly healthy baby and now I feel him moving around every day.

Ditto.  I honestly feel great apart from getting tired easily, never had nausea, etc.  I just count myself extremely lucky and I have a VERY active baby, so I know he's just perfect.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is my 2nd, and SO much easier, to the point where I worried for the first 8 weeks if i was, in fact, pregnant. But everything is fine according to the doctor and ultrasounds, so i'm just counting my lucky stars. It was not this easy with #1, and she is quite the spirited little girl, so i'm kinda hoping that easy pregnancy= easy laid back baby. . . . 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagenmoe:
    I never had morning sickness.  I had a handful of times that I felt nausea, but that's it. 

Me too.  I was a little exhausted and "hungover" like, a few times, but that was it.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • I only had symptoms from wks 7-9. It's very common to not have symptoms anymore, especially now that you're in your 2nd tri.

Cooper Edward

• I was one of the lucky ones to never experience m/s. Surprisingly when talking to other mom's many don't have m/s either. For some reason everyone thinks its normal. Its all in how your body reacts to the hormones of baby! I experienced complete exhaustion my 1st trimester, 2nd I feel like a new woman. I have energy but the belly is getting in the way for bending. I have an extremely active, healthy baby inside who's florishing!

Don't worry, IT'S COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!! Smile

• With DS I was sick everyday... had horrible swelling, high blood pressure, and GD. This time around nothing!! I feel so blessed to be feeling so good. Just be thankful and enjoy every minute!

• I am right there with you. No MS at all for me. I was never even nauseous for one minute.  My boobs, however, have felt like they were pelted with softballs but other than that, no symptoms except really early on before I even knew I was pregnant my gums would bleed and I had some crazy dreams and was sleepy but thats all.

• Be happy and enjoy it!  I have a friend who has pregnancies like that, and I am jealous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I am 15 weeks along today and have had no MS.  I have been tired and skin has been breaking out but thats it!  I got a Sonoline B fetal doppler off of ebay for about $40 so that I could give myself reassurance that all was well.  It helped. 
  • I had non of the usual first trimester symptoms at all besides exhaustion.  I thank my lucky starts for that as I am too busy at work to deal with MS.  It would nice to be reminded that I am pregnant though.  I am 20 weeks and the only thing I have is a big belly.  You aren't the only one who goes through this and be thankful that it has been so enjoyable for you so far.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • I was the same way and everyone pregnant women is different, some women have more symptoms then others. Congrats and Best Wishes to you and your Little One in the weeks to come :)!

imagecghaguirre:

i know i should count my lucky stars... but i cant help but wonder if its normal or not... anybody else that hasnt experienced MS... the only thing i have experienced was exhaustion but even that is fading away... im not a masochist i swear i just wish i could have a daily reminder that my little one is really there lol i cant wait for my next ultrasound just so i could see my LO again that seems to be my only reassurance =)

Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"