New to The Bump
Options

First Time... With Twins!!

this is my first pregnancy and i'm scared as heck. i'm having twins, boys, (which i  am so excited for) but i feel my fiance and i aren't ready... help...

Re: First Time... With Twins!!

• Options

imageaanp:
    this is my first pregnancy and i'm scared as heck. i'm having twins, boys, (which i  am so excited for) but i feel my fiance and i aren't ready... help...

I can't help, unfortunately, but I wanted to say that my fiance and I weren't ready for our little surprise either!  We're hoping we'll be ready or get ready when the baby actually comes, though.  People on the bump are nice, though.  They really help calm a person down :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much, i was very nervous when we first found out, and this site has helped a lot. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and Good Luck! 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options

From what I hear, no one is ever "ready" even if they feel that way at the time, in hindsight they admit they weren't! I know it's brand new and craaaazy but everything is as it should be, even if we don't understand it! Love, good luck, and congratulations to you both.

Enjoy this time... don't let it get away by worrying.Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"