1st Trimester

Did you have symptoms?

Hi again, y'all.

I'm 16 dpo. I'm trying to be very wary about any/all phantom symptoms so I am considering myself symptomless. I plan to test on Saturday, which should be 18dpo for me.  (Normal lp is 13-14 days). 

I want to know if any of you did not have symptoms- no sore boobs, no constant cramps, no extreme fatigue, nothing. (I may be psyching myself out of symptoms).Honestly, I'm just counting the minutes and seconds til AF comes, but sometimes it's nice to read "success stories."

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did you have symptoms?

• With both DS and this LO I had extremely sore nipples. And I was tired with DS...the nausea came a few weeks after i got a BFP. I did have cramping with both.

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • I had crazy dreams and started going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  I thought the bathroom thing might be in my head, but the dreams were a dead giveaway for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had no symptoms at all.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was actively POAS in hopes of two pink lines and I too was very wary about creating phantom symptoms.

There were 3 indications that something was up for me:

1) I was freezing ALL the time and was running a slight fever 37.4.

2) My teeth were SORE! They were actually aching all day long.

3) My nipples were tingly, not sore, but tingly when touched.

I?m now 6w6d and have only had the addition of fatigue and slight increased hunger.

BabyFetus Ticker pregnancy due date
  • nbalkinnbalkin member
    The day I got my bfp which was around 11 dpo for me I had some nausea and bloating and that was about it. My nipples just started getting sore around 5 wks, i have very little nausea, and some fatigue. There were other months that I had so many symptoms and could have sworn I would get a positive and nothing came. Best of luck and hopefully you will get your bfp!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • amd1982amd1982 member

I felt exactly like I was getting AF. Which is why I didn't test, and I was shocked when the nurse told me I was pregnant after a blood test.....

Only symptoms were cramping and sore boobs, but that's normal before AF - they just never went away, and I didn't bleed obv....

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image  12/27 - surprise BFP - due August 2014
  • Andie41Andie41 member
    imageMrs.DeliaMarieP:

I had no symptoms at all.

Same for me this time. With DD, I think I had some. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was having crazy dreams, like crazier than normal, and super sore boobs and they felt really heavy. Took a test on a whim and boom BFP. I was thinking that I was getting ready to start since i was cramping a little. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't have any symptoms, but I got my BFP at 12 DPO. My only clue that I might be pregnant before that was that I was cramping a little less than I normally do before AF (but still cramping some--usually my cramps are really strong)
    time has brought your heart to me
    i have loved you for a thousand years
    i'll love you for a thousand more
    photo liam2months_zps809ccc3e.jpg
    Liam Edward || 12/12/12 || 7lbs7oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My symptoms were exactly like what I experience before AF (cramps, lower back pain, sore boobs).  The only difference was my pre-AF symtoms usually last a day or 2, this went on for over a week.  I thought my AF was late because I was pretty stressed out.  I didn't test until my period was 8 days late and got a BFP!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• My gums bleeding was the first...then the nutso dreams...but honestly I thought it was from my prenatal that dr. had put me on for preplanning. I had no idea I was already pregnant. Then I got so sleepy and sometimes and once I ran a red light driving b/c my mind just was off a bit. Thats when I decided I should test. got BFP 12 dpo and now wonder just how early I would have tested positive b/c that had been going on several days.
  • I was tired and nauseated and just blah about 2 days before testing and getting my BFP. 
  • I had slightly sore boobs, but that's not uncommon for me after I O.

It seems like after I got my BFP yesterday, it all hit me. I'm queasy, super tired, hot, and I have a headache.

• Why don't you test today? Walmart has 88 cent tests.

I had no symptoms before my BFP at 11 dpo. I've had few symptoms since then. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"