January 2013 Moms
Options

```UO Thursday```

2»

Re: ```UO Thursday```

• Options
    imageMrs.DeliaMarieP:

I'm late on the bandwagon here, but the double tickers (one fruit, one regular) for the same baby are driving me crazy.

I'm with you on this.  

My contribution today is that I hate American Idol.  And I hate that my husband will still watch it anyway even though he and I both agree that all the singers are horrible and sing in the same gutteral/yelling sort of style.  Okay, full disclosure I am a former semi-professional singer and my husband is also a musician.  But seriously, people thing these singers are great?!  Good?  Every now and then I will hear bits and pieces from a singer here and there that I think, okay, develop THAT.  THAT part sounds original and good and like real talent.... and then they go the way of the "pushing too hard" sound - there's not a lot of truly technically good singing on that show AT ALL.  And I just hate the clothes and the hype.... okay.  Done venting.  Thanks! 

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Options

I will never read Shades of Grey.

I think two tickers for one baby is ridiculous. :-P

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This.  Two tickers for the same thing is ridiculous.

ETA: Gah.  Quote fail.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagefinancialdiva:

I seriously don't understand why people put their babies in online "beauty contests". I HATE seeing posts on facebook and/or getting emails asking me to vote for your kid. Sorry, your kid is not going to be the next Gap baby so no, I'm not wasting my time and voting.

Ditto. And to take it up a notch, they are usually not, um the cutest babies... 

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    NecackNecack member

imageMrsLean:
    I can't stand parents who defend their kids when they get into trouble. It seems like these days parents want to be their kids' friends instead of their parents. They will automatically assume that their child is telling the truth....puh-leeease! Kids lie!! (especially those who have their parents wrapped around their little finger!)

AMEN!!! As a teacher I can't tell you just how right you are!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NecackNecack member
    I'm sure this will be quite unpopular but I HATE sports! Not for the sports themselves (although I don't enjoy them at all), but because way too many people allow their whole world to revolve around their team or the big game. I get so sick of overpaid athletes getting the top priority over families, education, work, productivity, etc. maybe it's just up here in "steeler nation" but I can't stand it!
  • Options
    imageMrs.DeliaMarieP:

I'm late on the bandwagon here, but the double tickers (one fruit, one regular) for the same baby are driving me crazy.

This would have been flamed to all hell when I was on here pregnant with DS, and it really is annoying. 

Yes, I always look thinking they have several children only to find out it's 2-3 tickers for the same baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options

imageMrsLean:
    I can't stand parents who defend their kids when they get into trouble. It seems like these days parents want to be their kids' friends instead of their parents. They will automatically assume that their child is telling the truth....puh-leeease! Kids lie!! (especially those who have their parents wrapped around their little finger!)

I couldn't agree more.

And speaking of germs... there is a high probability that I'll let my kids follow the 5 second rule when it comes to food on the floor (as long as it's been cleaned recently and it's in my own home - elsewhere, gross). Oh and eating raw cookie dough/cake batter.

BFP 5.21.12 ~~ Born 1.28.13
    BFP 8.14.15 ~~ Due 4.22.16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagepthermal:
    ::whispers:: I totally DVR the Kardashian shows ...

Yes I would high-five you, but this will have to do. :)

I also don't understand the two ticker deal, pick the one you like more people. We all know you read up on the size and every little detail each week anyway.

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagebrittandjp:

imagepthermal:
    ::whispers:: I totally DVR the Kardashian shows ...

Yes I would high-five you, but this will have to do. :)

I also don't understand the two ticker deal, pick the one you like more people. We all know you read up on the size and every little detail each week anyway.

....and I just saw someone that had 3 of them.

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MrsLeanMrsLean member
    imageMrs.DeliaMarieP:

This would have been flamed to all hell when I was on here pregnant with DS, and it really is annoying. 

Hehe, I just got rid of one of my baby tickers (I had 2), guess I was initially a little over-zealous with 2 tickers... first pregnancy and all... Smile

• Options
    imagerunlong3:

imageMrsLean:

I couldn't agree more.

And speaking of germs... there is a high probability that I'll let my kids follow the 5 second rule when it comes to food on the floor (as long as it's been cleaned recently and it's in my own home - elsewhere, gross). Oh and eating raw cookie dough/cake batter.

I literally have served my baby meals off the floor!

The only way to get him to move around (I call it his butt-scoot boogie) is to scatter Cheerios on the floor around him. He also loves to eat whole apples, but he drops it quite often.

I am more afraid of germs from other people than from my floor.

• Options

I am sure that this is more of a popular opinion than an unpopular opinion, but it drives me crazy seeing the same questions posted over and over and over again. I don't understand why people can't at least scan through at least one page of posts before posting a question. I am not saying that you have to use the search feature or even go back multiple pages. Just look down 15 -20 posts and you will find your spotting, morning sickness, lunch meat question.

• Options

I don't like Ryan Gosling.

There. I said it. 

Mama to Mason (7) and Asher the Crasher (3).
    Married to Topher (10 years). 32 years young in Oklahoma.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"