Attachment Parenting
Options

webmistress

hey- i haven't been around here in forever, but i wanted to post and check in with you!  I had my little girl 2 weeks ago at GHS and had an AMAZING experience. Things have changed SO much since i had my son. My nurses in L and D were so wonderful, they were so supportive and encouraging, and I ended up delivering naturally after being induced for my bp issues and it all turned out how i wanted it after all. They never took clara for a second for anything, she was with DH and i the entire time. My postpartum nurses took great care of me, they checked on me constantly, Lactation saw me several times even though I was a 2nd timer, ect. It was all great , great, great. I posted a birth story on natural birth.

Are you still seeing the midwife group? Feel free to email me at my sn at aol to catch up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: webmistress

• Options

This is so funny b/c I was just thinking about you about a week ago! Turns out you were my SDs doc last time she was in. Small world. 

I'm still w/ Midwifery Care but interviewed a HB MW this week & have decided to go that route. Midwifery Care has been awesome, especially Joann. I just want to stay completely away from the hospital this time. :) I know I'll feel more comfortable at home.

I just read your birth story on the NB board. I'm glad it worked out so well for you! How is Connor doing with the new LO? 

• Options

that's crazy- I did not know I saw your SD!  it is totally a small world.

Awesome that you've had such a good experience with the MW group. I am pretty sure Clara is our last LO, but if not, i will probably do the midwife/OB combo thing next time if they still offer it through my ob's practice. I can't wait to hear about your HB experience!!!!

Connor is doing well- he really loves his sister. We are doing cloth diapering which is really going well- will go back to part time disposable when i start back to work but i plan to keep doing cloth at home for nights/ weekends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"