Breastfeeding
Options

Breastfeeding & Weightloss....

So when is breastfeeding suppose to help me start losing weight??? Because it's been 6 months, and I'm eating right ,excerising and breastfeeding, and the scale is not budging!!!

*sigh* 

Re: Breastfeeding & Weightloss....

• Options
    mnewleemnewlee member

I've heard that sometimes it can cause your body to hold onto fat stores, making losing weight harder.

Since losing weight wasn't hard enough :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My exact problem and waiting for the day when things change.  I've even gained a few lbs back from the initial 25 lbs lost in the days after giving birth.  But this HAS to move because i'm starting to lose my mind about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kcl22kcl22 member
    Breastfeeding does not automatically = weight loss.  Some women actually hold on to their fat stores until they're done breastfeeding.  Continue eating right and exercising and you'll see a difference eventually.
  • Options
    I tried eating more, eating less, eating just for hunger, calorie counting, weight watchers, more exercise, less exercise.  NOTHING makes a difference!  I also gained more weight than I thought I would when I was pregnant - I was meticulous about what I ate, worked out 5 days a week and still gained way more than I should have.  I think my body just works weird.  I'm assuming this weight will eventually come off... I would just like it to be sooner rather than later!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"