February 2012 Moms
Options

Input please! NBR

I've asked opinions before, but never got much feed back. After the Etsy issue today, I figured I'd go ahead and start the blog back up. I'm going to have a page on there where we can list everyone's shops since I know a couple of you have mentioned having one/know someone who has one. That way no one violates the TOS but we don't have to keep asking everyone for their shop links.  I also have a birthday list to list all the babies birthdays and a Facebook page where I was thinking we could list the bumpies s/n's who are open to accepting FB friends so you know who to contact directly.  I also was thinking of doing a photo gallery page and either 1) post direct links to Mommy and Me Monday and Tiny Tot Tuesday to reference pictures that way or 2) figure out an easy way to post pictures directly to the page. Then of course post info on common ground issues at the time (For example, I'd do posts on teething and 4 month wakeful period since their "hot" issues right now).

Any other feedback would be appreciated (Ideas for other pages, general thoughts and opinions.) and if I get enough support, I'll post a separate post asking for everyone's info.  Also, all my old admins moved on to the FB group or are no longer active on the board so if this takes off, I'd like one or two girls to help out who are familiar with using blogger. TIA ladies!

[Poll]
January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: Input please! NBR

• Options
    cs1225cs1225 member

Thanks for doing this. 

Only thing I can think of right now:  Links to Pinterest??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecs1225:

Thanks for doing this. 

Only thing I can think of right now:  Links to Pinterest??

Yes  Pintrest will be added!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You rock!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds good to me!  Thanks for doing this!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm familiar with blogger and can help in the evenings (not at work, as it's blocked). Let me know! mrsfeo at gmail

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    Stupid question - where is the blog?
  • Options
    I know I mostly just lurk but I love this!! I always come here because y'all have the best advice and are going through the same things as myself! 
  • Options

imagemegahof:
    Stupid question - where is the blog?

My question as well 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Lovebugs2012

Here's the link. There isn't anything on it anymore - I'm starting fresh. Feel free to check it out though!

ETA - The blog is secure. I have it so that no one can search for it on Blogger and it isn't visable in their database for people to find. The only way to access it is if you follow it or click the link from here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"