Re: Just Wait- fantastic read!!

• Great read, made me tear up.

Love A's new photo!  Cute as ever... 

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Very good read and so very true. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • so so true!  I've never understood why people want to warn parents (especially new parents) of all the negatives that can happen, especially when it's completely unprompted and when they're talking about 5, 10, 15 years from now.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Love, love, love that!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That made me cry, awesome read! I have also heard all the negative "Just wait" type comments and it drives me nuts! Now when people tell me they're pregnant or they have a new baby I always reply with, "It's the best thing that will ever happen to you, I'm so excited for you!"
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewhirlygirl00:
    That made me cry, awesome read! I have also heard all the negative "Just wait" type comments and it drives me nuts! Now when people tell me they're pregnant or they have a new baby I always reply with, "It's the best thing that will ever happen to you, I'm so excited for you!"

ditto!  it's actually my knee-jerk reaction, not something negative!

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• This made me tear up as well...waiting for all of those wonderful what ifs!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ok crying in my office. Thank goodness I have my DND sign on my door.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This in combo with the Pampers "Every little Miracle" commercial that just played on TLC has me blubbering.  Very good article, thanks for posting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    great read! I too am crying and trying to hide from DH since he thinks Im crazy enough for bumping all the time :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Leap08Leap08 member
    That was wonderful - thanks for sharing.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekhbe14:
    This in combo with the Pampers "Every little Miracle" commercial that just played on TLC has me blubbering.  Very good article, thanks for posting.

OMG! Me too

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog
    Dream of a better world...where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • LOVE it!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• I love this! I was just lamenting about how many "just you wait" statements I have heard about being a SAHM. I just sent this to my friends! Thanks for the great link.

• That's great! Thanks so much for sharing ILMY; I needed that today.
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• so sweet!  add me to list of people crying...  being a mom really is the best :)
  • Beautiful! Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Are you trying to make me cry at work? Great read.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is great!

But did anyone notice in the first picture the carseat in the shopping cart???  It was the first thing I noticed and thought the article would be say "just wait....till you see a carseat flip off of the cart!"

• I read this earlier this week. It is great and totally made me tear up. Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageatlast107:

This is great!

But did anyone notice in the first picture the carseat in the shopping cart???  It was the first thing I noticed and thought the article would be say "just wait....till you see a carseat flip off of the cart!"

My carseat clips into the seat in most carts.  I wonder if people in the store are waiting for my baby to go flying....never thought about it before....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"