August 2012 Moms
Options

Hi girls, I'm Merried....

My resolve is to be more active with all you loverly ladies! That's all and good night.

Oh, can someone please tell my son (19 months tomorrow) to sleep later? Thanks and nighty night

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019

Re: Hi girls, I'm Merried....

• Options
    Today my daughter wasn't up for the day til 9 am! :) It was wonderful... too bad I didn't fall asleep until midnight & she was up needing to be rocked to sleep because of a canine coming in... at 2 am...
    DD1 11|04|10 DD2 08|20|12
    After 4 miscarriages, a diagnosis of Asherman's Syndrome, endo & lap surgery to remove partial septum &
    massive scar tissues, we have a completed family <3
    Never give up!

• Options
    Hi Nov 2010 mommy. My DS is an early riser as well. Up with the chickens!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If someone could pass that on to my 2 1/2 year ofl that would be great too.  Would love to make it past 6 am on a Saturday morning!!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well hello again Smile  I think my DS (18 months tomorrow) needs the same lecture... he woke up at 6:25am today No  Buuuuuuuuutttt, he did sleep all. night. long. in his new twin bed in the new room Big Smile  So I guess beggars can't be choosers.

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options

Well I heard him stirring at about 5:15, but he didn't ask to get out of bed until 6:10, so it's a start, I guess. He did go down easier last night (at 6:30). Now he needs to work on taking a longer nap!

I swear, he's going to be my early bird and DD is going to be a night owl...

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"