1st Trimester

Scared for first u/s!

Am excited/nervous/worried about today ? we have our first scan to see little ones heartbeat ? please beanie have a heartbeat!!

If all goes well we are off to see my parents tonight to spread our good news and then to DH?s dad tomorrow night!!

DH is being awarded his medals this afternoon for his service in Afghanistan but I can?t be there because I already have time off this afternoon for the scan ? I feel like such a bad wife! He will be pushed for time between the ceremony finishing and my scan so will need to keep all fingers crossed he gets there in time!!

Wish us luck!!

BabyFetus Ticker pregnancy due date

Re: Scared for first u/s!

• nbalkinnbalkin member
    Best of luck! I am sure everything will go great!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Don't freak out even if you DON'T hear one. You may or may not be able to detect it, though you have a better chance of SEEING it. At my 6 week, they couldn't really find it. However, we did SEE the HB on the U/S screen and I get to see my peanut every 4 weeks so when we went in at the next appointment, we heard a nice, strong heartbeat and saw LO wiggling around!!

All that matters is if your LO is measuring in the right places, and the Doc sees nothing wrong. So don't worry about it. In any case, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you DO in fact get to see and/hear it! Its lovely!

Congrats on your pregnancy, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

V|V TSP V|V
  • Loading the player...
  • Good Luck. With DS we saw his heartbeat at 6w 1d!!! <3 It's such a huge relief to see it!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Good Luck!  I have my first appointment tomorrow and I'm super nervous for some reason.  I wasn't nervous at all for my son but for some strange reason I am just super nervous for this one!  I hope everything goes well for you today!
  • Good luck!! Mine's next week and I have similar feelings!!! Hope all goes well :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"