1st Trimester

BFP!!!

Hey all!

I took one test yesterday with a faint line and another one this morning and the line is darker.  So I have gotten 2 BFP's.  I made my 1st apt but its not until July 11 which seems like forever away.  This is my first pregnancy as I have been trying for 2 years with PCOS.  I conceived on my 2nd round of Clomid and i am so excited, but I am really nervous.

I am having cramps, which online says that it is normal as I am 4 weeks today.  My nipples are sore and I start to feel nausea only immediately after I eat. are all these typical?

Also, am taking the chewable kroger brand prenatal vitamins that are identical to  vitafusion.  Are these okay?  My apt is on my 9th week and the next day is the 10th.  i have so many questions and I dont want to do anything wrong.

I am also a gymnastics teacher to 3-12 year olds.  I am worried about hurting the baby or even miscarriage... but online it says that as long as they are they the same things i was doing prior to pregnancy then it is okay.  Is this true?

Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Christy

imageBabyFruit Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFP!!!

• Reyka9Reyka9 member
    Congrats and welcome!  All of your symptoms are typical, including the cramps.  Your prenatals should be fine, just make sure they have iron and folic acid.  If you're still concerned you can always bring the bottle to your Dr to see if its missing anything you need.  And you'll be fine teaching your kids.  The baby's well protected!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are right, as long as the activity you are doing is normal for you and has already been a part of your lifestyle BEFORE you got pregnant then not only will you be fine, but is really good for you to stay in shape (and for baby)! Its just not a good idea to get pregnant, and then decide you are going to train for a marathon or something for the very first time lol (which who would?!)lol. CONGRATS and just read up, get your rest, and think happy thoughts!!! Congrats again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"