January 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else not have M/S yet?

With my last pregnancy it didn't hit until around 6 weeks, but I'm starting to feel like the only one who isn't having it yet. I know I should be thankful, but I can't help but worry just a little.
DD 1 - Aug. 2010
DD 2 - Jan. 2013
Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

Re: Anyone else not have M/S yet?

• Options

I haven't experienced any M/S yet. I'm just trying to eat and relish it until it hits. :-)

Actually, I don't have many symptoms except for slightly tender breasts and shortness of breath walking uphill. 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Mine didn't hit until the middle of six weeks and this week seven has been absolutely miserable. I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. I felt awesome at five and a half weeks. I am praying that the next few weeks go by very quickly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Reyka9Reyka9 member

I didn't have it at all during my last pregnancy.  

Yesterday and today, I started feeling a little queasy about a half-hour after waking.  In both cases I felt fine once I ate breakfast. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    None here yet either, just nausea when I haven't eaten for a while.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    I get sick every now and then but nothing I can't deal with. Seriously, sqquuueeee, your dd is flipping adorable!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    ==N====N== member
    I was a little bit nauseus between weeks 5 and 7 but thats it. i didnt have any ms with ds.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm six weeks today and I haven't had any either. :( I had it full fledged by now with both of my other pregnancies, so I dunno what's up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    aly&jjaly&jj member
    Thanks Yellow415. I've thought about changing the picture since she was 7 months old at the time, and now she's almost 2, but I just love it so much!
    DD 1 - Aug. 2010
    DD 2 - Jan. 2013
    Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

• Options
    I'm almost 9 weeks and I would say I don't have m/s. I've had maybe 3-4 times where I really felt horrible, once was because of a migraine which I get nauseous from anyways and the other times were after I ate too much food!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • Options
    I haven't really had anything yet, either (and I'm THRILLED). ;) My mom didn't start having m/s with all of us until she hit 8 weeks, so I'm not exactly assuming I'm in the clear either...
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    BLPL101BLPL101 member
    It hit exactly at the 6 week mark for me.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I was so worried that I hadn't gotten it yet that I started googling why you wouldn't get it.  I came across an interesting article (I can't find it now though) that suggested that morning sickness was an evolutionary function to keep harmful toxins away from the baby rather than the cause of elevated hormones (which is what I had always heard).  So if you are eating a very healthy diet and/or you were very healthy before conception (great liver health would help eliminate toxins faster) then you might be less likely to get morning sickness.  Since it came off the internet there is no way to really prove it's validity, it's just something I had read, but it did make me feel better about not having morning sickness yet.
  • Options
    I have no MS yet, just some what tender boobs that come and go. You are def not alone :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I still haven't gotten m/s!!! (knock on wood) hope it stays this way! I hope thats true about what you read! Just a little tired here and there...nothing crazy!!! hope we all stay this way! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    No m/s. Really I have had only a few symptoms.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I haven't either... my only symptoms so far have been cramping, bloating, slightly stronger sense of smell, swollen/tender boobs, and gas. The gas thing just developed over the last few days & it's SO PAINFUL. Sad Going to buy some gas-x on the way home this afternoon...
    imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options
    I don't have any, but didn't have any m/s at all with my first pregnancy, so I'm crossing my fingers that this time it'll be the same

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I have had nothing. Some mild cramping and im completely exhausted with tender breasts but I was starting to feel guilty that I wasn't puking my guts out like everyone said I would. I feel fantastic! It is super nice to know I am not alone. 
  • Options
    OriamOriam member

I had nausea early on especially in the morning but I noticed lately it's been tapering off.

• Options
    SPK926SPK926 member
    None here!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

It hit me at 6 weeks and is still going strong. 

Jen 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had any and i still don't have any symptoms really
  • Options

Non here. I can safely say I have NO problem eating.

I get a little nausea between meals but as soon as I eat, I'm okay. I also have some random aversions I won't touch, but plenty of food seems to fit the bill.

I do have really sore boobs and serious exhaustion. 

Norah transformed our family January 6, 2013

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I was totally stressing about this before my first u/s, but it's totally normal (and the doctor said my u/s looked great). 1/4 of women don't experience any m/s at all. I have some food aversions now, but I've never vomited and don't generally feel "nauseous."

I know it's hard, but try to relax (and m/s doesn't usually kick in until week 6 anyway)!

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • Options
    none here! just tired, and sore boobs... and the sight of hot dogs completely grosses me out... how strange is that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I haven't vomited but I feel like I've had some m/s with the nauseated feeling and general yuck stomach feelings I've been having though. Knock on wood I'll continue to be lucky even though sometimes I think I'd feel better if I could just say hello to Mr. Toilet.
  • Options
    I feel the tiniest bit queezy here and there, but no full blown nausea yet. I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible, because who knows if this no nausea nonsense will last!

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • Options
    Ellis31Ellis31 member
    Mine didn't hit until 5w3d, and it hasn't let up since, not fun. Try not to worry, I'm sure everything is ok :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsLeanMrsLean member

I haven't had any m/s yet, but for some reason I have a feeling it's going to hit me soon....

I've just been really tired, have had sore boobs and am a little more teary eyed at times... ah, hormones!

• Options
    I feel a little yucky in the mornings, but it feels more like a low blood sugar thing. I've switched around my morning schedule so that I eat breakfast first thing. Also if I don't eat enough or frequently enough I do feel a little queasy but nothing major.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have felt nauseous as least once or twice a day for the past 4-5 days. I've only actually gotten sick once.

My biggest symptom is exhaustion; I've been sleeping at least 12 hours a day between the night and daily nap(s)! My boobs are also tender, cramping off and on, slight increase in smells, and aversion to food (so far, only meat and ketchup).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imagekaren_loy:
    I don't have any, but didn't have any m/s at all with my first pregnancy, so I'm crossing my fingers that this time it'll be the same

This exactly. 

• Options

You can have some of mine!!!  BTW-that pic of your daughter is simply adorable!  so precious!

• Options
    I have not had any yet at all and hoping it stays that way!
    imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I was feeling great until I went to the grocery. I would see a food from far away and would want it but the closer I got, I could smell the packaging and it made me so sick I had to sit in the middle of the floor. 

Other than that though I haven't had any issues.

Im 6w3d today.  

• Options
    im definatly not having any morning sickness. i didnt really have it with my dd more just ranodm puking a handfull of times over the 40 week. it it happens joy i get to pack on the makeup because when i throw up i do it so hard that i bust the cappalaries in ny face and neck. its bad. so if i dont have any all the better haha
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I have had nausea since week 3 but I have had m/s yet - but probably as I am a little over 5 weeks.
    DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
  • Options

No M/S here yet.  Just a little nauseous at times, but doesn't last long at all.  I was a little worried about it too, but this a reassuring that so many others aren't dealing with it yet either.  I am very tired though and my sense of smell is crazy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

No real morning sickness here, I have only felt a little nauseated a few times. With my last pregnancy I was sick every day from 8 weeks to 18 weeks so I am enjoying being m/s free because I'm pretty sure it will hit me in a couple weeks!

• Options
    You're not the only one! I'm only 5w3d but I'm starting to wonder if it is going to hit. I know I shouldn't be wanting something that I'm sure is awful and I know if you don't get it it doesn't mean there's anything wrong... but I'm still thinking that, you know? Don't want to say hope you get it soon but you know what I mean. Hoping you can relax and not worry (hi kettle, meet pot.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"