2nd Trimester

Semi-Bitter sweet Appointment

I had a Dr appointment today and got some semi bitter sweet news.  My 1st trimester NT scan was negative, SWEET. But I also found out that I am just 16 weeks today. Not a big deal but I was looking forward to week 17... See bitter sweet. 
image IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Semi-Bitter sweet Appointment

• No offense, but it's just ONE week. Your baby could come a week early, so you're not really losing anything. I'd be more focused on the good results.
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • milescmilesc member

Thats it?

Be thankful. Would you rather have had it the other way around? You be a week ahead, but not get such great news on your NT scan?

Look at the whole picture. You have a healthy baby. Who CARES about a week

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemilesc:

Thats it?

Be thankful. Would you rather have had it the other way around? You be a week ahead, but not get such great news on your NT scan?

Look at the whole picture. You have a healthy baby. Who CARES about a week

Yeah...this. Sorry OP, but coming from someone who had abnormalities on their a/s, your post seems a little silly.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All very valid points. Thank you ladies for putting into prospective what is really important. You are right the blessing is that my baby is healthy :D 
    image IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I thought I was about 10 or 12 weeks when I was actually 7. I took it as great news. It gave me a few more weeks to plan for baby's arrival.

I'm glad your baby is healthy and doing well. That's always good news. Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"