2nd Trimester

Check out this post on 0-3 (link fixed, oops)

I asked 0-3 what the best products are for the newborn stage. Then I forgot about it! Well I just remembered and went to check out the answers and I got over 20 responses with a ton of good info! If you want to check it out, click HERE.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Check out this post on 0-3 (link fixed, oops)

• That link takes you to Amazon...
  • I know I forgot I copy pasted a link of something I wanted to buy to email to my husband. I fixed it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the link - AWESOME idea to post over there - they are in the midst of it so they remember!!
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    Thanks, I have never heard of the Mod Swad. Our daycare will not swaddle but they do allow sleep sacks. I'm going to see if they will allow the Tru Aire Mod Swad.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• akatingakating member

Something I didn't see on there that I LOVED and gift to all new moms I know is the puj tub. It fits in the sink and lays flay for storage. It fit my son almost 3 months and he was 95%. No bending over a bathtub while recovering and no one handed baths because your other one is being used to support baby.

sorry- I was lurking and got excited ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • awesome, thanks!
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • This is fantastic!  Thank you so much for sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"