October 2012 Moms

DH loves pregnancy...

Last night after enjoying a bowl of ice cream for the 3rd time this week, DH turned to me and said "I love pregnancy".  Normally ice cream isn't a 3 times a week occurrence at our house.  Good thing skinny DH can stand to gain a few lbs.

Has anyone else's DH gained weight so far during this pregnancy too?

D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH loves pregnancy...

• AraDesiAraDesi member
    In the beginning my husband told me he couldn't wait for cravings like ice cream and pizza. Now that he's gained a few pounds, he'll get me the foods I'm craving, but he's not quite as thrilled about it. He has a teeny bit of a belly and keeps telling people he's expecting too, haha.
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• This weekend when we were at my IL's --- DH's grandpa says to him "jeez Jim, you sure have put on weight, you're getting FAT!"

.... old people have such tact. - but to answer your question...yes, he has.  haha

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine has LOST weight and he doesn't need to! I told him to stop doing it, it's making me look bad haaaahaaa. 
  • imageAraDesi:
    He has a teeny bit of a belly and keeps telling people he's expecting too, haha.

Love this! 

• imageblp0118:

This weekend when we were at my IL's --- DH's grandpa says to him "jeez Jim, you sure have put on weight, you're getting FAT!"

.... old people have such tact. - but to answer your question...yes, he has.  haha

This makes me miss my grandpa.  He un-tactfully told it like it was too. 

• Yep, he has an 8th month bump...he holds it and rubs it, so funny.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image boots badge
  • My H has put on twenty yes twenty pounds ive put on two. he loves pregnancy.
    very hopeful on a vba3c!!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH has gained weight during my pregnancy, but I'm not sure it's because of my pregnancy.  I don't eat that much differently than I did before I got pregnant, I just eat more frequently.  DH blames his weight gain on starting to drink soda again.  It probably doesn't help that since I've stopped making coffee at home, we've been making more frequent Starbucks runs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Kinda. My Dh is extremely thin but has always been a junk food junkie. He probably likes that I don't complain now when he buys four different kinds of popsicles...other than that my cravings have all been sour stuff like pickles and lots of salad drenched in italian dressing...nothing he is too excited about :)
  • LorMorLorMor member
    Shame, my DH is on a diet. He's losing weight, but my pregnancy demands don't help. And it's winter, so I'm all about hot comfort food right now, and he's pushing for salads. 
  • imageKLeighM23:
    Mine has LOST weight and he doesn't need to! I told him to stop doing it, it's making me look bad haaaahaaa. 

Mine too!!

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • imageLorMor:
    Shame, my DH is on a diet. He's losing weight, but my pregnancy demands don't help. And it's winter, so I'm all about hot comfort food right now, and he's pushing for salads. 

It's Winter?! I wish it was winter so I wouldn't be suffering in this heat already!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • No change in DH yet, but I suspect thats because I really haven't gained any weight yet either. When I was pregnant with DS though my DH gained a good 30LBS!! and didn't lose it for a LONG time after I delivered. I used to tease him and say "I'm the one that had the baby, whats your excuse?"

Unfortunately now that he's lost all the weight we're on to child #2, so Im sure the cycle will start again LOL Stick out tongue

EDITEDEVERLYBEAUTYSHOT565923_751707052852_1602485043_n_zps74c305a1 photo EDITEDEVERLYBEAUTYSHOT565923_751707052852_1602485043_n_zps74c305a1-1_zps6c64b4ff.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nealblnealbl member
    My DH did when I was preg with LO. I was sick for a lot of her pregnancy and was very sensitive to smells. For some reason the smell of our old oven made me literally throw up. I couldn't stand it. That pretty much eliminated cooking in our house for about half of the pregnancy. We ate fast food so much it was horrible but I was too sick and tired to cook and if DH decided to cook for himself I had to hide in our bedroom with a towel under the door and a lit candle next to me so I wouldn't smell the oven. If the smell creeped in I threw up. It was really weird. We ahve a small house so it wasn't hard for the oven smell to quickly take over the whole house.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"