February 2013 Moms
Options

Beta #1 done today

So I'm about 17dpo now and I finally got into the OB to have my betas checked and my progestrone. They said I won't hear back until first thing tomorrow AM. I'm nervous to get the results but I'm also feeling good about. I just feel more pregnant than I did with our two previous losses. FX the results turn up good!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beta #1 done today

• Options
    FX for you!!! I hope they call you early so your nerves can chill out a bit!
    22_heiresslightened Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ShaylizShayliz member
    Fingers crossed!
    FX for you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Options
    Fingers crossed! I'm also waiting for beta results (should have them at 3:30 today)
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FX for you!  The "beta hell" wait is the WORST.  I had three betas over the last couple of weeks, so I really feel for you.  I hope you get great results!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"