August 2012 Moms

I finally gave my notice...

I will officially be a SAHM starting June 29th! MH and I had decided on this date over a month ago and finally today I got up enough nerve to tell my boss. :) I'm so excited/nervous.

Re: I finally gave my notice...

• Scary eh!  Tomorrow is my last day of work for a year, if I DO decide to go back.  Which I doubt.  So I might be in the same boat as you!  What an exciting decision and time for us mummies.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• imageBlaker2012:
    I will officially be a SAHM starting June 29th! MH and I had decided on this date over a month ago and finally today I got up enough nerve to tell my boss. :) I'm so excited/nervous.

excellent date!  thats MY birthday!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw-thats great! Congrats Smile I am not going back to "work" until the beginning of 2013 sometime and "work" for me is HR management for a company owned by my father. So I will work entirely from home (with help from my mom for LO as needed) and have all the freedom of a SAHM...so I am real excited and looking forward to having this incredibly fortunate circumstance as well!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMizsoccer83:
    Aw-thats great! Congrats Smile I am not going back to "work" until the beginning of 2013 sometime and "work" for me is HR management for a company owned by my father. So I will work entirely from home (with help from my mom for LO as needed) and have all the freedom of a SAHM...so I am real excited and looking forward to having this incredibly fortunate circumstance as well!

NICE!   

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• imageBayleighPaws:

SUPER jealous!!!

Same here! I just counted and I have roughly 11 weeks of work left before maternity leave (depending on when baby decides to come), hoping to be a SAHM afterwards if possible!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"