Late Term and Child Loss

Just wanted to say hi! ~Siggy warning Rainbow baby warning~

I haven't posted too much over here b/c of the siggy pic but I miss you all. 

I wanted to say hi and to tell you that I think of you often.  And pray for you every day! 

We are doing well and I could not be more greatful for my little snack size pickle!!!  Somedays it hurts to look at him b/c he looks so so so much like his big sister, I mean ridiculously alike at this age but I can't help but think she wanted me to have a little peice of her.

The other day a succombed (?) to temptation and put one of her bows on his head....It put me in bed for the rest of the day I was so upset.. Stupid stupid thing to do really I mean honestly...

Anyways just wanted to give love and wishes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just wanted to say hi! ~Siggy warning Rainbow baby warning~

• Thank you for thinking of us!! I hope you are doing better. I think we all do something similiar and then ask ourselves why we do it to ourselves. {{hugs}}

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hi!  I can't believe he's so old already! Holy moly! I love to see you pop by from time to time, and sometimes you post just when I really need that pottermommy wisdom.  You just enjoy your time with Gabriel... he's so adorable! Big hugs.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Hi lovey!  I stalk you regularly over on PAL.  So glad that you and and Gabriel are doing well.

*hugs*  We all have our weaknesses and we always will.  Enjoy every second with your little man. 

• foxxy1foxxy1 member

I'm so glad to hear from you! and Gabriel is looking so beautiful and handsome!

You're always welcomed here.  

• CaroleeCarolee member
    Good to *see* you around here!  Sending you (((HUGS))).  We miss you too...I hope you'll come around more!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • imageCarolee:
    Good to *see* you around here!  Sending you (((HUGS))).  We miss you too...I hope you'll come around more!

I actually stalk daily but we sadly have so so many new mamas over here and even being part of this wonderful group I know how hard it is to see other babies and stories and I do not want to cause unnecessary pain.

If I comment it is usually on a post that I either feel especially able to help or one of you I feel I know well enough for it not to hurt you to see the munchkin.

I read all of the new intros but I do not comment on many (excluding the new mama in NC I am near Charlotte so I reached out in case she needed IRL help) because they do not need to see a baby pic and a happy ticker right away.

But I get so excited to see everyones happy moments and good days.  It makes me smile when you have a day that you can just smile too.  And on the sad days I tend to cry with you too.

And I am excited to see our little batch of Rainbows comming along and for those of us that have decided to TTCAL it is a huge scary but exciting, brave step! 

I think since we have some little Rainbows sprouting and hoping to sprout we should do a LOSS PAL/ TTC group too.  I am on the PAL one all the time, I also stalk our normal FB but once again pics and profile pics so I post once a week or so.  I would love to be able to comment and talk. 

I just don't want to hurt anyone and I know we wanted a late loss pgal and ttcal and pal here but since it isn't really essential I think a FB gorup would be great Wink

I miss you all alot!  And once again you are all stalked....ALOT....If you look at your TTCAL and PgAL and posts here all those xtra hits.....Lots of them are me!!! 

• It is comforting to know you are keeping an eye on all of us. You were and are a great supporter. I am glad to see Gabriel is doing well! Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! You always have great imput.

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pb127pb127 member
    I love seeing your posts, PotterMommy!! I'm glad you popped in!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Hello lady I miss you over here. I am not always on this board for pretty much the same reasons. I staIk as well. I  worry that me being pregnant will upset our newer loss mommies. I mean this is my true home board I am most comfortable here since all of you ladies helped me when my world was coming down around me after losing Sydney.

Love ya Potter hugs and Gabriel is so adorable and getting so big.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • As a fairly new loss mama, I just want to say that it is awesome seeing all of the other mamas that are further along in their journey. It lets me know that life truly does goes on.

Congratulations on your rainbow baby!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Thanks for visiting! I give into temptations sometimes too, and then end up in hysterics. But other than that I am glad to hear you are doing well :)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi Pottermommy! Nice to see you. I keep up on you on PAL too :) So glad you are enjoying Gabriel, he is so cute & growing so fast. I'm sure there will be some really sad moments but I'm guessing that is just part of parenting a rainbow.

Feel free to post whenever; I think most of us like to see that there can be good things in our futures too. I agree w/ Heather, this is my home board and I feel most comfortable here too. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aw, honey, I am so sorry!  No one will ever replace your sweet daughter.  Thank you for checking in and I am glad you are doing well.  Your son is precious!

Hugs,

Jenn

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"