April 2012 Moms
Options

Sexytime Question

I'm about 6 weeks PP and my husband is climbing the walls and asking if we can bone yet. I have my doc app June 12 which is a while away...what I'm asking is if it's ok to bone 6 weeks pp even if I havent been to the doc yet. I didnt have any stitches or tearing so if anyone knows...please share. By the way my husband said "can I get some?" I said "IDK I have to wait for my doc" so he told me to ask the pregnant ladies on my website....lol hes getting desperate!

BabyName Ticker}

Re: Sexytime Question

• Options
    amfreiamfrei member
    I just had my appointment today and got the go ahead (yeah!). Even if you had no tearing or stitches, they still check internally to see if your cervix is healed.  I'd wait if I was in your shoes. But I have always been overly cautious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doc said it's usually ok to have sex as soon as you feel ready, as long as you are healed from stitches.  He mentioned it's ok 2-3 weeks pp in some cases.  No need to wait if you are ready.  I didn't tear either, but we waited until 7 weeks pp only because I had a period at 6 weeks pp. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haboyeshaboyes member
    My care instructions said to wait 6 weeks but I don't get to see my doc until 8 weeks.  We were both climbing the walls for a couple of weeks before so we went for it at 6 weeks pp.  I didn't have any tearing or stitches, but it is a little painful internally.  I would just listen to your body.  I thought about calling my doc's office to make sure it was okay, but really didn't want to call just to ask if I could get frisky with my H, haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You should be fine to go ahead since you had no stitches. Go slow, lots of lube and I suggest a glass of wine or two to relax first. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You should be fine as long as you listen to your body& take it slow. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would say to wait. I did not get the go-ahead this week. I was told to wait 2-3 more weeks,still have some healing but my OB was retiring so I had to go in one week early. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"