Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS Question About CM (re-intro too)

TFAS Ladies.  

Have you noticed a greater increase in CM during your fertile window compared to before you got pregnant? 

I'm wondering if this is related to pregnancy,  or am I just based on the fact that I'm drinking water like a camel since I'm still BF-ing.  

TIA!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TFAS Question About CM (re-intro too)

• Options

imagejefa621:
    No answer to your question.  But I didn't see a re-intro, and just wanted to say welcome back!! Big Smile

Hi!!   Thanks.  Big Smile

I was wondering if I should re-intro.  I'm not sure I'm "back" since we are TTA until August.  I guess I could do a quick intro since we are going to chart for June and July to prep for TTC in August.    Don't want to be rude.  Big Smile

I'm Lob/Laura and I was on TTGP when I was trying to conceive my son. I got my BFP on my third cycle trying (and had been charting for three months too)  and he was born on July 20, 2011.   DH and I are going to TTC # 2 beginning in August.   

I now live in Virginia (I used to live in CA) because my H got a job out here.  I teach history part time at a junior college and SAH with my son.  

• Options
    I seem to have ewcm all the time. I have a few days of creamy and a few sticky, but I am never dry. Never even crossed my mind it could be because I already had a baby. I just assumed it was different because the IUD.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegardennymph:
    I seem to have ewcm all the time. I have a few days of creamy and a few sticky, but I am never dry. Never even crossed my mind it could be because I already had a baby. I just assumed it was different because the IUD.

Interesting.  We have been using NFP since July.   

• Options
    I had a ton of CM during my fertile window while I was BF-ing.  I think that it has lessened since I stopped.  I honestly can't remember if it is still more than prior to having a baby.
    TTC#2 since December 2010. HSG and bloodwork all good. SA results not so good. Unmedicated IUI#1 6/19/2012 - BFN
  • Options
    I've got horrible (read: very little) CM, but that was the case both before and after DD. I'm also very bad about staying hydrated, though, so I'm sure that's a big reason. Speaking of, I'd better go drink some water.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    I'm getting EWCM even outside of my fertile window.   I'm still BFing too, so I don't know if it is from that or just hormones regulating, but it is definitely much more than I ever had before.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    Mine seems to be about the same.
  • Options
    ah625ah625 member
    I'm no help here, but I love your siggy. Yay for extended harnessing!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've noticed I have considerably less CM than before.  I'm on my second cycle post partum.  I didn't get AF until a month after I weaned and had no CM while BFing.

I'm lacking EWCM in particular and trying not to stress about it.  We are TTA until the fall as well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"