December 2011 Moms
Options

Just ordered DH's father's day gift!

I'm so excited about it!  It's nothing big.  We feel like mother's day and father's day are more about showing appreciation than gift giving.  But this is so perfect I just had to get it.  I got him this coffee mug.  He calls Lola his little monster all the time.  Has anyone else purchased gifts/started any plans yet?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just ordered DH's father's day gift!

• Options
    I just ordered a hardcover photo book from Shutterfly and a custom made Father's Day card. The photo book has photos from my maternity session and DD's newborn photos. I can't wait to see it in person! Smile
  • Options

Super cute!

I have my idea...I'm just struggling to carry it out. I want a keepsake box for DH to keep on his dresser to hold special things (cards, pictures DS (and future kids) will make him, photos, etc). Right now he's been keeping stuff in a shoe box. I think it will be a nice gift with use. I'm just struggling to find a nice keepsake box that's not girly and not trinket size. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

A hardcover shutterfly book is on it's way. It starts with our preggo shoot and it's 5 months of all daddy and daughter.

The book "My Dad" by Anthony Browne arrived on Monday

We purchased his card yesterday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered him a personalized keychain but it's backordered... we already got him cards.

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nothing yet. But last time someone posted about fathers day a frame with 3 photos keep appearing from different people. It was really cute and I would like to do it but haven't found the time to get it done yet. Guess I better start on that soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

DH Deploys 2 days after Fathers Day so I got him things he could easily carry with him at all times while deployed. I had a 4'6 hard back book of pictures of DS and I made that DH can carry with him in his gear at all times.   I had dog tags made that say 'Keep us close to your heart', and the 2nd has DS birth info on it.  The only non-sentimintal thing I got him was an Alabama Real Tree hat that he has been wanting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"