Trying to Get Pregnant

low and erratic post O temps?

My low and erratic post O temps are really making it hard to believe I did O....I normally O and my temps slowly goes up and gets higher before dropping a day or two before O.  This month it stayed really low, the jumped really high and now I have this up and down thing going on...what the heck :/  Isn't progesterone suppose to keep your temps up until AF comes?  Would this mean my progesterone is low this month...this up and down stuff is crazy...I keep thinking AF is going to come and then it goes back up

Re: low and erratic post O temps?

• I'm thinking you did O. All your signs point to it.

Your chart is erratic this month. It happens to everyone. Everyone has a wonky cycle every now and then - I would just say that this one is a wonky one for you. Just keep temping and remember you're not out until AF shows. There have been plenty of people that have gotten a BFP with an "ugly" chart! GL to you! :-)

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jle625jle625 member
    imagelobosabby:

I'm thinking you did O. All your signs point to it.

Your chart is erratic this month. It happens to everyone. Everyone has a wonky cycle every now and then - I would just say that this one is a wonky one for you. Just keep temping and remember you're not out until AF shows. There have been plenty of people that have gotten a BFP with an "ugly" chart! GL to you! :-)

Yes This is great advice! GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"