January 2013 Moms
Options

NBR: What is the most you would pay for concert tickets for your three year old?

My daughter's absolute favorite TV show is The Fresh Beat Band on Nick Jr.  At three she knows the words and dances to most of their songs.  Well, they are coming in concert to the Philly area in September and she told us she HAS to go!  I looked up the ticket prices and they are around $70 a piece for the cheapest tickets...

My husband says absolutely not...he doesn't even think she'd sit through a concert.  I am still trying to persuade him, but I do think $70 is kind of steep for a concert for a 3 year old!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: What is the most you would pay for concert tickets for your three year old?

• Options
    Reyka9Reyka9 member

That's more than I would pay for a concert for myself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would barely pay that for me much less my child. But I don't have a child yet so that could be why I feel that way.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageReyka9:

That's more than I would pay for a concert for myself!

This! If it were $70 for two tickets that would be a different story.

I also hate the Fresh Beat Band so I may be a little biased! Huh?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm...$70 a person is a lot of money (it's not like she can go by herself) and 3 is pretty young (she may not even remember it). I'd say skip - unless the money isn't a big deal in which case go for it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • Options
    $70 is way too much for a 3yr old concert.. besides, you'd have to add another $70 for yourself, not worthed!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"