December 2012 Moms
Options

Heading to our bachelor/ette party tonight...

...and something tells me that as the pregnant lady, I won't be having quite as much fun as everyone else. At least everyone else being drunk will be amusing, right?

Re: Heading to our bachelor/ette party tonight...

• Options

or completely annoying...  hahaha. 

My friend's bachelorette party ended in her having to pay a sh*tload of hotel fees because she puked all over the hallway on her way to the room.  We loaded her on one of those luggage racks and she puked off the side down the hall then all over the room.  You're missing out!  Wink  They found out where she was by the vomit trail leading directly into the door!

• Options

I don't know what your plans are for the night, but I love people watching.  Set yourself up for a mental scavenger hunt.  You can look for all the crazy shiz that people dont catch when they're drinking (messed up hair/make up, underwear showing, food on face, maybe a creepy guy eyeing up a girl that he has no chance with - just wierd stuff like that).  It helps to make the night interesting without having to try too hard.

Have fun!!! 

photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have my sister in laws bach party the end of the month.. I agree sometimes its fun watching others make messes of themselves. Just think.. its all worth it in the end.  Good luck, let me know how late your able to stay up.. .thats the one thing I dont think ill be good at doing.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LuffJooLuffJoo member

LOL gross about the hotel puke!

I didn't get tooooo smashed at mine last year...so I actually remember most of it...the BEST memory??  Well the restaurant/lounge we went for drinks after the blo out bar and before going out, serves a dessert and a martini with cotton candy on it...the boys in the kitchen thought it would be FUNNY to make a giant cotton candy penis (complete with whipe cream "stuff")and served it to me at the table while families were eating nearby...The cool mom and dad next to us LOVED it and were taking pictures and laughing...their 16 y/o daughter wasnt too impressed lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LuffJooLuffJoo member
    and YESSS, the "shaft" was a stack of shots...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageLuffJoo:

I didn't get tooooo smashed at mine last year...so I actually remember most of it...the BEST memory??  Well the restaurant/lounge we went for drinks after the blo out bar and before going out, serves a dessert and a martini with cotton candy on it...the boys in the kitchen thought it would be FUNNY to make a giant cotton candy penis (complete with whipe cream "stuff")and served it to me at the table while families were eating nearby...The cool mom and dad next to us LOVED it and were taking pictures and laughing...their 16 y/o daughter wasnt too impressed lol

That is quite a ***.. You may be surprised how often the kitchen staff makes things into dicks. Sometimes it almost qualifies as art!

• Options
    LeighPALeighPA member
    I lasted until now! That's not so bad...the real reason I had to come home is so I can poop, though. I did have a visual scavenger hunt, and I found a guy that looks like a red haired Billy Mays, a huge guy that looks like Jack Black, a black cowboy, a very drunk blonde with a wardrobe malfunction (nipple), a boy with Bieber hair, three spilled beers, and a weird hipster guy wearing two different kinds of denim with the front 3/4 of his head shaved and the rest of his hair pulled back into one of those samurai ponytails. 
  • Options
    LeighPALeighPA member
    imageLuffJoo:

Also, this pic is awesome. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"