August 2012 Moms

miserable?

I am 29 weeks and 5 days as of right now.  I am also completely miserable?  I feel guilty because this should be a totally happy thing.  I have an 8 year old son and besides getting enormously fat during that pregnancy, I hardly had any issues except for heartburn.  I worked until the day before birth and was back to work full time 4 weeks later.  I felt great!  Now, pregnant with the little girl I have always wanted and 32 years old and I am completely effing miserable.  My emotions are in check but my body is failing me at every turn!  I have sciatica, my feet look like canned hams at the end of every day, I just got over a bladder infection which included the charming symptom of peeing blood, shes kicking my bowels and now I feel like I have hot pokers piercing my nipples.  W T F?  I have missed days of work and I am getting so frustrated.  I feel like *** and sleep like ***.  I even dread getting into my car and driving (standard shift) because my hips and thighs ache so bad.  I just needed to vent here and I hope everyone is doing well!  But this baby cannot come fast enough.  I'm due August 12th and I don't feel like I'm going to make it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: miserable?

• We have the same due date, and i too, am not having such a good pregnancy, this is my first though, and i think I've had just about every symptom you can possibly have, from backaches, awful sciatica, gas, constipation, morning sickness nonstop. lip sores, my skin is even starting to lose pigmentation. (yeah, I know)

But, It will be worth it, just try and give yourself a break. 

• JAO2011JAO2011 member

I am feeling the same way. This is my first and I am due 8/13 but I thought it would be easier. My back hurts, I am tired, I am getting heartburn.....Ugh the list goes on!! I am  so thankful to have made it this far and just keep hoping she comes out healthy!! Glad to hear I am not alone. People always ask me how I am feeling and I never quite know how to answer. 

BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the exact same way that you do. I think sometimes it's normal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • That's totally normal - just look forward to the happy ending, you can make it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"