September 2011 Moms
Options

dogs and baths

My big girl needed her first bath of the season today. She tried to kiss me and stank so bad that I dragged her butt outside right then. She hates water so i always feel awful but she still likes to roll in horrible things so it is very necessary.

So now, even though she was just tortured in the most horrible way, she's prancing around the house like a prom queen. Does anyone else have a dog that does this after a grooming?

its pretty hysterical

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: dogs and baths

• Options

My Boxer did this!! But HE was seriously a GQ model! Ohhh Rio, I miss you princess!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    linzicalinzica member
    imagebecasmeca:

My Boxer did this!! But HE was seriously a GQ model! Ohhh Rio, I miss you princess!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

what a cutie.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Our dog doesn't like baths even though she loves going in water outdoors.  She had her first bath (edit: of the season) last week, and she was so good!  Once I got her locked in the bathroom with me, she went and hopped right in the tub and sat there.  I take a few pieces of broken milkbones in with me so I can give to her throughout the bath, just to let her know she's being a good girl.  

Oh, and I couldn't find anything else, so I ended up using my Paul Mitchell shampoo on her.  She has her own John Frieda Beautiful Blonde shampoo normally (she's a yellow lb mix).  :)  She's a bit spoiled.  :)  

And yeah, she goes nuts when she finally gets out of the tub.  Like a tasmanian devil. 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagePrincessPeach13:

Our dog doesn't like baths even though she loves going in water outdoors.  She had her first bath (edit: of the season) last week, and she was so good!  Once I got her locked in the bathroom with me, she went and hopped right in the tub and sat there.  I take a few pieces of broken milkbones in with me so I can give to her throughout the bath, just to let her know she's being a good girl.  

Oh, and I couldn't find anything else, so I ended up using my Paul Mitchell shampoo on her.  She has her own John Frieda Beautiful Blonde shampoo normally (she's a yellow lb mix).  :)  She's a bit spoiled.  :)  

And yeah, she goes nuts when she finally gets out of the tub.  Like a tasmanian devil. 

My dog goes insane when she gets out. I think she tries to air dry herself because she runs as fast as she can up and down the stairs and jumps off and on the furniture. It's cute though because DS watches her and laughs the whole time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"