September 2011 Moms

How does it feel to be the funniest person on the planet?

(at least when dad isn't around)

and what do you have to do to get those belly laughs?

Q pretty much thinks any open mouth expression is hysterical. I've only let my mom in on this secret. Occasionally random noises or words I make up will send him into fits of hysteria (the most recent was "J'papa" but only if i also waved his spoon in the air at the same time). Sometimes, though, all it takes is for me to look at him. I must be funny looking.

Anyway, it pretty much the best feeling ever IMO, and i dread the day he thinks everything I do is embarrassing. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How does it feel to be the funniest person on the planet?

• L is into potty humor, she thinks it's hilarious when DH burps or farts. My delicate little girl.  She thinks doors opening and closing and lights turning on and off are pretty funny, the dog barking is usually good for a laugh, and i just learned today that if you pretend she kicks you several feet away while she's swinging, she will crack up. Blowing raspberries on her belly always gets her too. 
  • T&HLoveT&HLove member
    She laughs when I brush my teeth, or have a towel on my head after a shower. Kiss attacks, raspberries, dancing. I could go on :) and you're right, it's one of the.best feelings in the world
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not a very funny person, but being able to make my little bug laugh really is the best thing ever!
    8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"